cd-rom drive problem

Subject: cd-rom drive problem
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:50:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, this is my problem: I can not use my cd-rom under Hurd, it seems to be
correctly detected while booting, and my /etc/fstab looks fine

this is what I do:

mount -t /dev/hd2 /cdrom

/hurd/iso9660fs: could not find valid superblock

mount: cannot start translator /hurd/iso9660fs: Translator died

and this is my cd-rom drive model: RICOH MP9060A

Mount -a Only tries to mount hd0s7 (hurd / partition), but of course it is
already mounted

I do not know wheteher this is a bug or my mistake

I will apreciate any help, bye

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com