Re: hurd installation problem

From: Constantine Kousoulos
Subject: Re: hurd installation problem
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 21:47:54 +0200

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    Oh that! I have already showed you my interrupts file in the first
>    mail that i sent. Here it is again:
>
> Must have missed it, thanks.  Looks OK.  You said that you used a
> AMD-64 machine, that might be the source of the problem, in theory
> things should work, but nobody has actually tested GNU/Hurd on AMD-64
> hardware very much.
>
> Sorry, I don't know how to help you from here.  You will have to learn
> to use the debugger in GNU Mach and try and pinpoint the problem
> yourself, or similar.

Thanx Alfred for all your help up to now!

Do you know any good documentation on how to use the debugger? I have located
some at http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/gnumach-doc/mach_11.html#SEC98 but it
doesn't seem extensive enough to me...

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.