Re: Hurd questions

From: Shams
Subject: Re: Hurd questions
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:11:15 +1300

Thanks much for the info.

When you are saying that Debian uses the "current cvs tree". Do you mean that
this is the offical GNU Hurd CVS repository that is maintained by the GNU
project?

Can you please explain what you mean by "user friendly"?
- Do you mean that Debian includes some extra packages with the official GNU
Hurd distribution, such as?

Thanks
Shams

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arguri" <larguri_2006@gmx.net>