some questions

From: chamel
Subject: some questions
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 03:08:21 -0800

1. Why hurd doesn't use a new microkernel? why it uses Mach? (I know that
creating a microkernel is not a simple thing, but GNU community is very large
it should't be a problem, Mach is not as primitive as microkernle should be).
2. Hurd is implementation of servers, right? can you name them please.(I want
to know how does it work)
3. I wanted to ask these questions on irc channel but you - gurus think that a
simple man who comes by should be ignored, it's not polite.
p.s. I don't think that you will success in writting GNU/Hurd, but I wish you
luck.

Free pop3 email with a spam filter.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/5