Grub does not charge gnu/hurd

From: Carlos Luna
Subject: Grub does not charge gnu/hurd
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 23:54:26 +0800

hello I have installed the base system hurd on my disc, this disk is a scsi
sda1 and work as a slave of one ide master, so I have edited my grub in almost
20 diferent ways and it keep without work. May someone send me some lines for
the grub (I edited it as the file in /boot/* says) so I can continue installing
hurd on my pc?
ahh my chip is one AMD 64 x2 4000+ that runs at 2100 mhz. over an msi board.

=