Wireless networking in HURD

From: Máté Gergely
Subject: Wireless networking in HURD
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:50:09 +0200

Hi,

I am planning to install the GNU Hurd onto my notebook. Generally my
only network access is a wireless connection, it is pretty hard to get
a wired connection. Therefore I am deeply interested in the current
state of GNU Hurd's support for wireless devices and wireless
networking in Hurd at all.

May I hope to get a working wireless networking in Hurd these days?

If so, what kind of devices work? And possibly: where can I find more
information?

Kind regards,
Gergely Mate (sportember)
Hungary