Help : Status of GNU Hurd and its binaries

From: abdullah abdul Khadir
Subject: Help : Status of GNU Hurd and its binaries
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:31:09 +0530

Hi
    This is my first mail to GNU. I am really amazed by the Free Software Foundation (FSF) and its software. I have been an avid of GNU tools as most open source users are, I am also an avid programmer. I have been learning many free software tools over the past few years and I just came to know about GNU/HURD. However I am unable to locate the binaries of GNU/HURD though these have been mentioned in the documents. Yes I did have a look at the source code. However I would like to have the binary to try out the real thing. Could you please provide me with the links as well as some info as to what is the status of the project currently. I would like to contribute.

Thank you for your time,
Abdullah Abdul Khadir