Re: osszoo

From: Nigel Horne
Subject: Re: osszoo
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:23:28 -0400

On 10/19/2010 01:33 PM, Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez wrote:
Hi Nigel.

Are you upgrading and using well the System now?. There are some issues with
qemu-kvm and GNU/Hurd. I'm using the previous version of Qemu, with kqemu
kernel driver and it works well.
I am using the QEMU in GIT. I find KVM OK with Hurd (though it fails on Solaris 10) - all is well.
The site http://oszoo.org/ seems don't exist. Maybe is a "typo" and you meant
http://osszoo.org/ ?.
No, I meant oszoo.org - it does exist but it seems to be down today. Yesterday it was up and I downloaded an image from there. I didn't know of osszoo.org - that looks interesting, and could be worth using!
I don't knew the site and i don't know how to use it. Maybe, if you're a
"member" or a "registered user", can you upload the image file by yourself?.
If you can't tell me and i'll do an "investigation task" about osszoo.org.
I'll have a look and see what's there.

Regards,

-Nigel