crosshurd error while running the hurd in a xen box

From: Mc_Bonz
Subject: crosshurd error while running the hurd in a xen box
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 23:41:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I tried to run the hurd in a xen box.
I have problems while creating the image file for the harddisk.
I created the imagefile with : sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/etc/xen/hurd.img
oflag=direct bs=1M count=2048
than created a filesystem using: sudo mke2fs -b 4096 -I 128 -o hurd
/var/xen/hurd.img

I get an error using the crosshurd command.
I installed crosshurd with apt-get on Debian Squeeze
crosshurd output: http://dpaste.com/382549/

Do I have to specify any special repositories?

Is there a xen image available on the net?

Thanks for your help.
Ben
WEB.DE DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt mit
gratis Handy-Flat! http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL_Doppel_Flatrate/2