promoting GNU/Hurd on Software Freedom Day, anyone?

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: promoting GNU/Hurd on Software Freedom Day, anyone?
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 12:45:27 +0700

        Are there any promotional materials (flyers, posters, videos,
        etc.) for Hurd that we could use on Software Freedom Day, BTW?

        Also, we're currently working (e. g., [1]; in Russian) on
        “Join us on SFD-2012!” flyers, for which we've decided to put
        short descriptions of certain free software packages on their
        obverse sides (also in Russian), like (translation is mine):

    VLC

    Multipurpose free video player, with distinguishing features being
    the support of a multitude of formats, the independence of
    third-party codecs, the ability to work with stream video (including
    webcams), and also the ability to work with different playback
    libraries (such as FFmpeg.)

    Has numerous and various configuration parameters, but has an
    intuitive user interface at the same time.

        I wonder if someone could write something like this for
        GNU Hurd?  (In either English or Russian.)

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.user-groups.foss.sfd.planning.ru/89

--
FSF associate member #7257      http://sf-day.org/