Problems to change to tty from graphical environment

From: Almudena Garcia
Subject: Problems to change to tty from graphical environment
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 01:37:14 +0200

Hi all:

I want to ask you about a problem with tty in Debian GNU/Hurd.

A few weeks ago, I got install Debian GNU/Hurd 2017 in a real PC, with spanish layout and Xfce as DE.

I start Xfce using startx from the tty, and It runs well, but once it has started, I can't return to tty.

From any tty, I can change to another using the keycomb Alt+fX, but when I try this from any graphical environment (not only Xfce) the keycomb don't work.
It don't shows any error, simply It doesn't do anything.

I also tried with Ctrl+Alt+fX, as I do in GNU/Linux, but unsuccessfull.

Do you know how can I solve this?

Thanks