Re: Hurd boot hang

From: Sztrepka Pál
Subject: Re: Hurd boot hang
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 19:59:04 +0200

Hi,

I tried all NIC option, but result is same.
Most of the time the boot process is hang.. (rarely complete)

Hi:

May the problem can be in the virtual NIC. In previous versions, I had
to select a PCNet NIC in the advanced options of network propierties.
If not, the Intel Pro/1000 also could run.

If Hurd isn't capable to set network connection, the boot will be stop
in this step.