Hurd from scratch?

From: Peter Wiehe
Subject: Hurd from scratch?
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 22:52:04 +0200

Is there a document describing a manual installation of Hurd? You know, like Linux from scratch? I looked through the Hurd docu I could find, but I couldn't find something.

If not, I will try to install Hurd manually by using the several ressources about Mach, translators, chroot and much more. I will try to install minimal Hurd and if I ever succeed, I will try to write a text about it. (But it would be cool if such a document already exists.)

Greetings
Peter Wiehe