help-libidn

Error after install

From: Christian Descho
Subject: Error after install
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 01:19:25 +0200

Hi!

After installing of libidn 1.6.3 on a Suse 9.1 Server the script do not work with the whois script on my website. At my old server both worked fine but there was a Debian System installed. I get this Error:

/usr/local/bin/idn: error while loading shared libraries: libidn.so.11: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please help me.

Regards Christian*
*