help-libidn

Re: I need help

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: I need help
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:58:10 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> hello, everyone
> Can you help me?
> I need to configure or patch apache server hosting International Domain
> name, Please any one have any Idea help me to begin.

Hi!  Sorry for slow response, somehow I was unsubscribed from the list.
Libidn isn't about Apache, so this is the wrong mailing list.  However,
configuring apache to serve an IDN domain isn't difficult, try searching
the web for configuration hints.  For example
http://kezze.dk/apache2idn/ Also try my online IDN converter:
http://josefsson.org/idn.php

/Simon