help-libidn

Re: Libidn 1.15

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Libidn 1.15
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:30:09 +0200

Elbert & Nicole Pol <address@hidden> writes:

>>> U:/libidn-1.15/build-aux: permission denied
>>> expr: not found
>>> expr: not found
>>> FAIL: test-vc-list-files-cvs.sh
>>> sed: not found
>>>
>>> All  tests passed
>>>
>>> make.exe[4]: Leaving directory `U:/libidn-1.15/gltests'
>>
>> I suspect the problem is that you need to have the POSIX tool "expr"
>> installed.
> I have
> U:\bin>expr.exe --version
> expr (GNU coreutils) 7.5
> Or do i need other tool?
> Whats the cmd for the use of expr  ?

Ok, that's fine, so my theory was incorrect.  I'm not sure why the
failure happens -- I see now that the log you sent showed that the
gnulib self-tests in lib/gltests/ worked fine and they are quite similar
to the gnulib self-tests in gltests/.

>> And since they all passed, your build should work fine.
>>
>> /Simon
>
> Ok, i will this share with the Os/2 peeps :)

But since your build is complete and working, maybe we can just ignore
the problem until someone has time to debug it further.

Thanks,
/Simon