help-libidn

Re: Win64, libidn-1.19, one failing test.

From: Sisyphus
Subject: Re: Win64, libidn-1.19, one failing test.
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 20:38:26 +1100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Josefsson" <address@hidden>

I'm using Mingw64 4.5.1 cross-compiler from GNU/Linux to Windows, see
below.  However I cannot run binaries because I don't have any Win64, so
I may have the same bug as you do.  If you are using MSYS, you aren't
really cross-compiling are you?

Technically it's a cross-compiler (or so those who understand these things
tell me).

I can, however, drop the '--build' and '--host' switches from the configure
command and it will still build fine ... and still fail that one test.

I'll try a later version of the compiler when I get a chance and see if that
makes any difference. (I'll let you know how it goes.)

Cheers,
Rob