help-libidn

Re: Libidn2 technology preview

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Libidn2 technology preview
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:47:15 +0200

Folks,

I have uploaded version 0.1 of libidn2 which now contains what appears
to be working IDNA2008 Lookup and Register functionality.

http://josefsson.org/libidn2/releases/

It passes a bunch of self tests, but more testing is most wanted!

Complete API documentation:

http://josefsson.org/libidn2/reference/idn2-idn2.html

The API is still not guaranteed to be stable.  I haven't made any major
changes since the last release, but it can still happen.

/Simon