help-libidn

Re: libidn2 upload

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: libidn2 upload
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 09:49:18 +0100

Hi Tim!

Seasonal greetings :-)

Are you okay with lowering the gettext dependency from 0.19.8 to
0.19.3?  Otherwise I can't build it on my debian lenny machine.

I get build failures, is some gnulib libunicode file missing?

libtool: compile:  gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DIDN2_BUILDING
-I./lib -I./lib -g -O2 -MT idna.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/idna.Tpo -c
idna.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/idna.o idna.c:43:42: fatal error:
uninorm.h: No such file or directory #include <uninorm.h>  /*
idn2.c:30:21: fatal error: uniconv.h: No such file or directory

What do you think about continous integration? :)  I think gitlab
offers it for free.

/Simon