[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Missing character ï in the TLD-table for .no

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Missing character ï in the TLD-table for .no
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 12:41:08 +0200
User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/26.1 (gnu/linux)

Trond Haugen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
> A good while ago we added the char 'i with umlaut', (e.g. ï / 00EF )
> to our .no permitted TLD-characters.
> Ref.
> It would be nice if someone could add that character to the .no
> TLD-table so it is included in future libidn-versions.

Hi Trond.  I have added it now.  From what I can tell, the rest of table
on your webpage matches what we use too.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]