help-libidn

Codespell report for "libidn" (on fossies.org)

From: Fossies Administrator
Subject: Codespell report for "libidn" (on fossies.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 20:10:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi "Libidn"-team,

the FOSS server fossies.org - also supporting "Libidn" - offers among others a feature "Source code misspelling reports":

 https://fossies.org/features.html#codespell

Such reports are normally only generated on request, but as Fossies administrator I have just created (for testing purposes) an analysis for the new "Libidn" release:

 https://fossies.org/linux/misc/libidn/codespell.html

That version-independent (not linked) URL should redirect always to the last report (if available), so currently to

 https://fossies.org/linux/misc/libidn-1.36.tar.gz/codespell.html

Although after a first review some obviously wrong matches ("false positives") are already filtered out (ignored) please inform me if you find more of them so that I can force a new improved check if applicable.

Just for information there are also three supplemental pages
 https://fossies.org/linux/misc/libidn/codespell_conf.html
showing some used "codespell" configurations and
 https://fossies.org/linux/misc/libidn/codespell_fps.html
showing all resulting obvious "false positives" and
 https://fossies.org/linux/misc/libidn/codespell_hist.html
showing changes regarding found spelling errors compared to previous
analyzed versions.

Although the correction of misspellings and typos has probably not a top priority, I hope that the report can nevertheless be a little bit useful.

Regards

Jens

--
FOSSIES - The Fresh Open Source Software archive
mainly for Internet, Engineering and Science