help-libtasn1

Re: libtasn1-4.7 compile for Apple TV 4th Generation

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: Re: libtasn1-4.7 compile for Apple TV 4th Generation
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 15:59:28 +0200

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 1:19 AM, shay bc <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to compile libtasn1-4.7 to use with Apple TV (with bitcode) with
> no success,
> is there any help you can supply? or point me in the right direction?
> i have attached the build script and config.log,

/SDKs/AppleTVOS.sdk -miphoneos-version-min=9.2  -isysroot
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/AppleTVOS.platform/Developerld:
building for iOS, but linking against dylib built for tvOS
(/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/AppleTVOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/AppleTVOS.sdk/usr/lib/libSystem.tbd).
file
'/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/AppleTVOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/AppleTVOS.sdk/usr/lib/libSystem.tbd'
for architecture arm64

The message that you are looking is above. There is an issue with the
compiler. Either you need to pass special flags to it, or you are not
using the correct one.

regards,
Nikos