help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] 2 levels

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] 2 levels
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:46:56 +0200

Hi,

Kasper Hviid wrote:
I have been a bit busy lately, and haven't really made any LW6 related
artwork. This irritates me a great deal, since I had some new ideas
about what style they should have. Basicly, I want to create some
levels which has the same ammount of details as my previous upload,
but with a lot more variation.
mmm, I certainly want to see that.

I have decided to publish the two new levels I have made so far. They
are not my best, but I just feel that something had to happen.

So, two levels:
http://www.kasperhviid.dk/stuff/2levels.rar
Thanks, I'm adding them to the depot right now.

I now officially sets July the 1st as my next deadline!
OK, hopefully by this time there will be some release to try and play your levels, at least in solo mode, against stupid CPU.

BTW, here's attached a screenshot of one of your new levels loaded, it shows the little hack I coded recently, with which menu colors are picked up automatically from the map (of course, you can override this).

Have a nice day, and thanks for your patience and work,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> - http://www.ufoot.org/ ___ __/\__
Liquid War 6 - http://www.gnu.org/software/liquidwar6/     / _")\~ \~/