help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] New level: Pizza Face

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] New level: Pizza Face
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:12:34 +0200

2008/6/9, Christian Mauduit <address@hidden>:
> Excellent! Just FYI, I'm still working on getting this mingw32 port to work,
> I now have a "ready to compile" environment (see link below, about 150
> megs), the "only" thing left is to adapt the code to MS Windows quirks
> (winsock2 instead of POSIX sockets for instance). There are good chances
> that this summer, you - and others as well - can finally *play* your levels.

Sounds great! I don't entirely understand the technical side of what
you're doing, but it sounds promising. This reply has been a bit
delayed, since my internet connection has been down for a while. Quite
a strange experience, really.

I have a new level ready - I'm proud to announce that it is likely to
be my most confusing one:

http://www.kasperhviid.dk/stuff/fishy.rar

Gotta go now ... good luck with the coding!

 - Kasper