help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Custom controller

From: Andy Armstrong
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Custom controller
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:40:02 +0000

Can you please guide me a little more I really dont understand the guile bindings.

I have an x and y co-ord being sent over the OSC network protocol from one of my wii controllers which I want to drive one of the custom controllers.

Therefore I have the raw values, just need to know what to add and where.

Cheers,

Andy
Andy Armstrong
CICS Explorer Test