help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] LW nominated in "Open Source" competition

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] LW nominated in "Open Source" competition
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:38:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Tim & Kasper,

Received and read all that, thanks for you brainstorms, time & energy ;)
I'm currently trying to release something like 0.0.8beta soon, many
patches have been committed in late 2009 and are still not available in
official release, which is *very* bad and is, sort of, because of my being
lazy.

I really hope to release something soon.

Have a nice day,

Christian.