Gnu Make

From: Eric Herring
Subject: Gnu Make
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 07:15:07 -0800 (PST)

I have a problem with calling makefiles within a
makefile. The toplevel makefile is calling these
makefile using a for loop. The problem is whenever a
low level makefile has an error and reports an error,
the top level make continues with the next make in the
loop. I need the top level makefile to stop inside the
for loop when a low level make has an error.

Thanks In Advance