Requesting help

From: Alvin Tan
Subject: Requesting help
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 09:45:37 +1000

Hi there!
I'm an undergraduate student from the University Of Melbourne and I'm currently facing a problem compiling the source code using the AVRGCC (with the latest avr-libc-20010821). The source code was provided by Atmel entitled "Interfacing with the PCAT keyboard". Together with the attachment was a avr313.xcl file which, as instructed by Atmel to be included during compiling. That is when the problem arise. I do not know how to do so in the makefile file. Futhermore, there are lots of header files that can only be used with ICCAVR and this pose a major problem to me as I've only learnt C for a semester in the Uni. The code written by Atmel is far too difficult for me to understand and thus, I do not know how to modify them for AVRGCC. I sincerely hope that you'll be able to assist me with this problem. Thank you for your time and assistance. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Alvin Tan

P.S. I've attached the avr313.zip for your reference