help

From: CHEN, XIAOMING
Subject: help
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 21:06:43 -0400

Dear Sirs,

I am writing a simple Makefile and this is the first time I write it. I just
can't make it. The first error I got was "missing separator". I had to put
all stuffs behind a variable definition in one line to avoid this error.
Then the error message is " ', needed by 'example1'. stop.t example1.o",
which I am thinking about through this week. Can any body help me out? The
platform I am working on is Alpha + linux Redhat 6.0. The makefile is
attached. Thank you.

regards,

xiaoming

 <<makefile>>