Re: deleting of the targets once interrupted.

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: deleting of the targets once interrupted.
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:23:16 -0500

It sounds to me like your problem is a weird interaction of INTR (^C) on
Windows.  Unless you get the same behavior on UNIX I suggest you try
asking this question on the address@hidden list.

BTW, if the problem is that you hit ^C and some files that make says its
deleting aren't (fully) deleted it's probably not a problem with your
specific rules.  Maybe you could try to reproduce the problem using a
simplified makefile that just "faked out" the same type of behavior that
your real makefile does, but without needing any extra baggage.  If you
can get that to fail it would probably help the Windows folks look at
it.