creating the make.exe file

From: Stuart Beck
Subject: creating the make.exe file
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:23:36 -0000

Hi,

Im having problems in creating the make.exe file using the build_w32.bat file.

Im using VC++ sp5, MKS 8.0 on Windows NT sp6a

here is the output im getting.....see attached, could you please advise where im going wrong.

for you information im doing this to install Oracle 11i on NT, if you have a compiled version of gnumake thats all I need

Many Thanks

Stuart Beck
Stuart Beck
Technical Services Engineer T +44 (0) 1932 584 000 DDI +44 (0) 1480 356 803 F +44 (0) 1480 356 810 M +44 (0) 7818 407 920 address@hidden
  cedar www.cedar.com
Cedar House | 78 Portsmouth Road
Cobham | Surrey | KT11 1HY UK

are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited.

Whilst Cedar Enterprise Solutions Ltd takes steps to prevent the transmission of
viruses via e-mail, we can not guarantee that any email or
attachment is free from computer viruses and you are strongly
advised to undertake your own anti-virus precautions.

Cedar Enterprise Solutions Ltd grants no warranties regarding performance,
use or quality of any e-mail or attachment and undertakes no
liability for loss or damage, howsoever caused.