Re: after make

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: after make
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:29:38 -0500

%% "Justin" <address@hidden> writes:

  j> I'm trying to get DGD up and running and my UNIX experience is limited.
  j> I've already searched the internet and man pages. It's got to be an
  j> incredibly simple answer. I've installed Cygwin and I've edited my
  j> makefile and i typed make and then make install as per instructions on a
  j> faq page on the DGD
  j> <http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/DGD_Config.html#DGDCygwin> site.
  j> what do i do now? I know for sure that DGD isn't running. are there more
  j> steps i should be taking? Any response would be appreciated.

This is not a question about the use of or problems with GNU make, so
it's not appropriate for this mailing list.

I suggest you contact the DGD developers and/or check their web site for
more documentation.

Good luck!