GNU AutoMake tool - Problem for HP_UX

From: Shashikant D Chavan
Subject: GNU AutoMake tool - Problem for HP_UX
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:40:25 +0530

Hello,

I am Shashikant D  Chavan from India, I want to build something on GNU Auto
Make tool in HP_UX
PA and IPF. 11.11 and 11.23 version respectively.

I have installed following GNU AutoMake depots in my system HP_UX 11.11 and
11.23 m/c.
1. autoconf-2.59-sd-11.00.depot
2. libtool-1.5-sd-11.00.depot
3. automake-1.8-sd-11.00.depot
4. make-3.80-sd-11.00.depot

These depots I got from one the HP Site.

For building : First step "bootstrap" Itself is not working. It is giving
following
Error

# ./bootstrap
+ libtoolize --force --copy
You should add the contents of `/usr/local/share/libtool.m4' to
`aclocal.m4'.
+ aclocal
aclocal: couldn't open `find_configure_ac': No such file or directory
#

Even I tried to fix the problem, It raise different problems.

Pls could you tell me, whether I need to add additional depot to work  GNU
AutoMake properely.or without adding any new packages what is the change I
need to modify in my machine.

IF any GNU site, which help me also fine.

I am awaiting your earlist replay.Pl help me solve to GNU AutoMake tool work
without any problem.

One more thing I ensure that this problem I am facing in both the version.
But I took saparate depots for 11.11 and 11.23 HP_UX.

Regards,
Shashikant D Chavan