Re: Problems with SUSE9.1

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Problems with SUSE9.1
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:43:51 -0500

%% Carlo Bruno <address@hidden> writes:

  cb> I'm trying to install the make package on the SUSE 9.1, making use
  cb> of the ./build.sh command.  But, I can't find any make (or gmake)
  cb> command after that; I need gmake and g++ in my (/usr/bin)
  cb> directory.  Do I have to do another things? Is there any bugs
  cb> fixed with this OS?

The build.sh command only builds make, it doesn't install it.  The
"make" program will be sitting in the directory where you invoked
build.sh.

If you want it to go somewhere else like /usr/bin you'll have to install
it there yourself (or, now that you have a "make" you should be able to
run "./make install").