Re: Advanced Auto-Dependency Generation

From: Greg Kilfoyle
Subject: Re: Advanced Auto-Dependency Generation
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:59:43 -0700

I decided to err on the side of paranoia. I replaced the existing find
command which removed empty dependency files with a perl script that
removes empty dependency files and removes objects for which no
dependency file exists.

It takes just a split second once the directories are cached.

Again, thanks for the feedback and suggestions.

Cheers, Greg.

--
Greg Kilfoyle <address@hidden>