Re: (no subject)

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:34:40 -0400

These days, due to spam problems, most mailing lists are moderated.
Most of the time decisions on which mails to throw out and which to let
through are based solely on the headers: the subject, the originator, etc.

Please be sure to provide a useful subject that is obviously not spam
whenever sending email to a mailing list.  Thanks!

%% "Goran trok" <address@hidden> writes:

  gt> Basically I want that during linking some errors or warning should
  gt> be given for the multiple definition function in the shared
  gt> library.

GNU make doesn't link anything: it invokes another program to do the
linking.  If you want the other program to behave differently you'll
need to look up documentation for, or ask help for, that program (your
compiler/linker).  This list is only for issues with GNU make itself.

Good luck!