Re: I am not able to install make

From: Cédric Lucantis
Subject: Re: I am not able to install make
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:49:32 +0100

Le vendredi 16 mars 2007 17:48, address@hidden a écrit :
> Hello, My name is Miriam Gonzalez from Universidad autonoma del Estado de
> Mexico
> I am trying to install make on Solaris 10, but when I type "make" (after
> type ./configure) the following error appears  bash: make: command not
> found  .
> I do not know how to avoid this.
> Could you be so kind to help me? I would be grateful.

You have two options here: either install another binary make package which
you can use to build this one , or use the 'build.sh' script included in the
source distrib. See the README for more infos. Note I know nothing about
Solaris, so I don't even know if make has been ported on it.

--
Cédric Lucantis