Announcing a Make-based build tool, Mage

From: Matt McCutchen
Subject: Announcing a Make-based build tool, Mage
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 13:57:05 -0400

Dear GNU Make people,

You might be interested in a new build tool I am writing, currently
named Mage.  It will run on top of GNU Make and provide a number of
additional features, many of which improve the robustness of the build
process.  There's more information about it at
http://www.kepreon.com/~matt/mage/ .  I would appreciate any advice or
feedback from the GNU Make community about how to make Mage as useful
as possible.

I'm not sure whether announcements about other build tools are
appropriate on this list.  If not, I apologize for spamming, and
please advise me so I don't send anything else.

Regards,
Matt