override target

From: Lynn Lin
Subject: override target
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:42:48 +0800

All,
    is that possible we can override target (rules)? I know we can use
:: to append target with multi rules.However I define a common
makefile which define a target with rules and I want to override it in
one makefile which include that common makefile

for example :
in common makefile:

all:
    echo "common"

in the other makefile which include that common makefile ,I want to
override rules
all:
    echo "I am override"

when we run make all in makefile,it will run this two rules .I only
want to run the override one

Thanks
Lynn