Re: add option to generate dependency graph

From: Luke Shumaker
Subject: Re: add option to generate dependency graph
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:45:34 -0400

Thank you for showing me graphviz, it's pretty neat!

The attached patch adds the ``-g, --graph'' options to make; it will
spit out a graphviz file to stdout. (The patch is against the 3.82
release)

Note that this will NOT include recursive use of make, I was working on
that, but couldn't get it working.

I've been manually adding the line
  rankdir=LR;
into the graphs, and rendering them with dot.

~ LukeShu