Re: Building ANTLR C RUNTIME problem

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: Building ANTLR C RUNTIME problem
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:41:15 -0400

On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 17:54 +0200, Amr Muhammad wrote:
> I want to build ANTLR C RUNTIME, but I am facing some problems, appreciate
> If you could help me with them:

Hi Amr; this mailing list is for help using the GNU make program and
writing makefiles; your problem is not with GNU make itself but rather
with the ANTLR makefiles specifically.  Unfortunately, we cannot help
debug other projects' makefiles (there's no way we can know about all
the projects that use makefiles).

I suggest you send an email to the ANTLR development mailing lists and
ask for help there.

Good luck!