Re: intermediate files

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: Re: intermediate files
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:25:21 +0300

On 24.10.2010 13:19, ali hagigat wrote:

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:59:56 -0400
From: Paul Smith<address@hidden>
Oleksandr's explanation and example look fine to me; I have nothing to add.

From: Oleksandr Gavenko<address@hidden>
Please don't put email address in message body (this cause growing spam).

Dear Oleksandr Gavenko, thank you so much for your clear explanations
but when you send an email to a mailing list, as far as I know every
member will receive your email address, besides all messages are
archived, so if any one wants to spam he can do it easily. Though i
have never received any spam so far. I wish you all the best any way.

Oh, I forget state that address@hidden is PUBLIC email list.

So it indexed by some PUBLIC services (this helpful) like:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.make.general/9371
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/address@hidden/14717787.html
http://www.listware.net/201010/gnu-help-make/72703-intermediate-files.html

These services usually obfuscate email address, but do not do this perfect.

If you send such mails to some groups you immediately get anger respond!

--
С уважением, Александр Гавенко.