Re: how to use a different /bin/sh with GNU Make?

From: Mark Galeck
Subject: Re: how to use a different /bin/sh with GNU Make?
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 01:31:02 +0000 (UTC)

Yes David you are right, I missed that somehow...  I thought, the manual says
you can't have SHELL value from the environment, so that "meant" you always
have to repeat the assignment SHELL=$(SHELL).  I read this on Stack Overflow
some time ago and did not think about it.
But yes somehow the simple assignment SHELL=<changed shell> on the top-level
make comamnd line, does propagate.
Thank you!