help-ncurses

form - how to do this?

From: E K LIM
Subject: form - how to do this?
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:16:13 +0800

Hi List,

I have questions regarding form/field, hope i can get solution here.

I'm doing a program that will read variables from a file, the values
of those variables will be displayed to field in a form.

Then, those fields must be ediatble which means user can change the value
of variable through the field displayed.

Finally, all values will e updated to file.

My questions are:

1.) How to displayed the value through field in form when i get the value from file?

2.) How to capture the value of a field, that will be updated to a file?

Any idea or ready-source-code can be shared?
Your prompt reply will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance..........

E K