help-ncurses

Pharmaceutical SUPER STORE

From: Cheap Pharmacy
Subject: Pharmaceutical SUPER STORE
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:02:41 -0200

Locate your prescription immediately!
We have all tablets you could possibly need!
http://quibble.smallrx.com/a/cachalot/209121/

You name it! We have them all!
http://quibble.smallrx.com/a/cachalot/209121/

Stop receiving promotional material now
http://ejrhxw322.com/rm.php?news

I woke up in the hospital, groggy and confused. The last thing I could recall
was going to bed, how did I get here. I looked up and as the blurry face came
in to focus I saw my mom standing over me, holding my hand, a tear running down
her cheek. "Your awake!" She said almost surpirsed. "What hapened" I asked
barely able to speak. "Honey, you were sleep walking again,and you fell and
hurt yourself." I tried to sit up, but couldn't move. "Oh,hold on" My mom said
as she un-did the buckle on a restraint over my chest."You were thrashing
around, we had to restrain you so you would not get hurt." I finnaly sat up and
stretched my arms. I looked over to a mirror and saw the bandages around my
head. "Am I okay?" i asked worried. "Yes, you'll be fine. You need to stay here
a little longer, then we can take you home,but we will have to do something
about your sleepwalking." I shook my head in agreement, but quickly stopped
from the sudden pain it caused