help-ncurses

Re: good csredit

From: Hala Rao
Subject: Re: good csredit
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 04:52:21 -0700

D f ea q r H l om s e O y wn f er,

Your c u re l di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you O b WN< right "> o r h ea y l e z st j at a e and want
I g MM z EDIA l TE c k as g h to s r pe n nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L x OW s ER your monthly p u aym s ent m s
by a third or more,
here are the d y ea s ls d we have T f ODA w Y:

$ 4 c 90 , 0 n 00 as l u ow as 3 , 6 j 5 %
$ 3 l 70 , 0 s 00 as l c ow as 3 , 9 z 0 %
$ 49 e 0 , 0 p 00 as lo b w as 3 , 2 x 0 %
$ 2 f 50 , 00 m 0 as lo l w as 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 2 i 00 , 00 e 0 as lo s w as 3 , 5 j 5 %

V x isi r t ou h r s l it m e

Hala Rao , Ap h pr y ova r l M n anage x r

And I wont take that from you. Bill Huggins, says Bert, and puts
his fist in Williams eye.
Then there was a gorgeous row. Bilbo had just enough wits left, when
Bert dropped him on the ground, to scramble out of the way of their
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C674B6.B2C654D0--