help-ncurses

orthodontist text

From: Natalie Wooten
Subject: orthodontist text
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:41:38 -0400

He saw her afar; he was startled to know how much lovelier she wasthan he had remembered. You wouldnt dare to talk to me as youvebeen talking, if he were here.
Im waiting for your letters, just had your steamer note, SO gladyou enjoyed crossing with Mr.
Ive never hadanybody talk to me the way she did, it was simply DREADFUL! The fourth letter was livelier:Wouldnt you KNOW it, Sam!
He going to stay here in Paris some time? It was quite a bad hotel, and very profitable. He compromised by going with them for two weeks out of the month.
His other children, Brent and Emily, did not need him; his childFran did need him! I think we both deserve a little gaietyhere in Paris before we leave. So now the house is litteredwith fauns and Bacchuses, if thats the word.
He give you any ideas about a flat near the Etoile?
But of course Im glad tosee you, dear old bear! He telegraphed to New York for a steamerreservation. Wretchedly he noted that she lookedrelieved. You wouldnt dare to talk to me as youvebeen talking, if he were here. They had planned to go by themselves, but now they invited Sam. It was with her next letter that he began to fret.
Israel we met at Vevey and how crazyRenee was about him.
Renee de Penable is just asglad as I am to be free for a while of all the noisy young dancingmen. Hazzard:Such a lovely blue and golden day! Be sure and write EVERYTHING about Brent andEmily and McKee.
Heres something that Fran would take an interest in!
So I got two single rooms instead of a double. Really, Sam, you must be a little more thoughtful!