help-ncurses

staging

From: Margery Singleton
Subject: staging
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:34:12 +0200

I amall right, or I shall be pretty soon. Shewas breathing quickly and appeared fatigued. And you are goingto have that money, with interest. Certainly Carey has never spoken to me about it. You dont make as many mistakes as you did there one spell. They shall know what you have done for me, old boy. When she tried to get him to say more he ran away, outinto that howling gale, bareheaded.
Every one takes it for granted, of course, thatyou are that nephew. It would not do any goodand would only make us both more miserable than we are.
What youneed is a vacation and youd ought to have one.
He went into his own bedroom and closedthe door. And he has never told you a word about it? And when I did hear therewas no longer an engagement; Carey, as I told you, had broken it. Carey read the note after Hepsibahs departure. But she looks right down miserable, declared his wife.
It means that he haslearned that I am sure of an extra hundred thousand and he feelssafe. He scarcely seemed, she says, toknow what he was saying. That was a lucky mistake, if you can call it a mistake, he said. He seems a lotmore willin to let em go as they are, and that aint natural forhim. Now we must stop talking in circles, shedeclared.
Just tell me what it is, that isall I ask. Wethought, Tobias and I, that you might have heard some particulars,Carey.