help-ncurses

lie divorced

From: Sewell
Subject: lie divorced
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:07:00 -0300

Other stations focus on a particular artist, such as Strictly Dvorak, and The Music of Hildegard von Bingen. You run an audio cable from your
computer's "audio out" jack to a transmitter, and an audio cable from a
matching receiver to the "audio in" jacks on your stereo or
entertainment center. If you're willing to do the work of rating music,
the LAUNCHcast offering is best for radio.
This means never releasing software that hasn't been thoroughly tested
and debugged.
In most cases, a remote control and display at the stereo end let you
control playback on the PC.

ss