help-ncurses

he-he-he man, why your weenie is so small? :)

From: Lundberg William
Subject: he-he-he man, why your weenie is so small? :)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:33:25 +0000

Salute chap

I don't care why your meat is so small, but 86% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger member will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://mucous.us you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
lpikiqiigfjrfrffgggmgkfhgqhofsfkgojifggsgm
weiuvbmdngsdfwelkgjhhpjw